276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Advantage Spot On Flea Treatment 40 Small Cats Dogs and Rabbits, 4 pipettes

£9.9£99Clearance
ZTS2023's avatar
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023
82
63

About this deal

Fleas can enter your home through many means, including on your clothing, on other pets and on rodents which may have also broken into your home. Worse: only 5% of fleas live on your pet, the other 95% lurk in your carpets, bedding, clothes and sofas. Unlike Frontline which some fleas are not killed by, it has a different active ingredient which fleas are not immune to, so no fleas. This means pets are less exposed to the saliva they’re allergic to, helping to reduce FAD outbreaks.

The product can be used as part of a treatment strategy for Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD) in the cat and the dog, where this has been previously diagnosed by a veterinary surgeon.Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze firmly several times to empty the contents directly onto the skin. I'm always careful to check for fleas due to the allergic reaction but honestly couldn't detect any.

Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD) is an allergic reaction some pets suffer with when they come into contact with flea saliva as a result of flea bites. used in the past with another supplier but you are way cheaper and better value for money, hence my switch to you.Discount code expires one month after receiving and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers of promotions. I have just one house bunny (lion-head) she doesn't mingle with any other animal, but we still had bouts of fleas/mites etc - it's assumed by the vet that they simply come in on hay purchased. We had an unexpected flea infestation and have 17 rabbits that were affected and we only needed three applications of this (as it only works for one week on rabbits) and two applications of the acclaim house flea spray and the problem was sorted - that was five months ago and we've seen nothing since - great stuff! I am aware that some products may react with other treatments if the animal is on medication and will check with my vet before administration.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment